Labels

3.13.2013

Weekend Fun















This weekend my guy and I decided to have some fun. After an early lunch at Mitch's Seafood, we headed to El Camino for some cockails mexicano. Little did we know Sundays were cray cray there; cool kids and douchebags all in harmony sipping and bobbing their heads to a DJ spinning 80's hits out on the patio. I wore an outfit bearing slightly more skin since the sun has been out lately. Transitioning into spring/summer fashion has been easier than I thought it would be! Later on in the evening we found ourselves at the El Dorado, which was a slow night, perfect for some actual conversation with the excellent bartender. We're excited to head get back to the El D for their spring menu release partay! March 19th- be there or be square geeks!

Sunday Funday Outfit:
Dress- Forever 21
Sweater - Thrifted
Shoes - Abound (Nordstrom Rack)
Hat - via my boyfriend's closet
Sunglasses - Quay eyewear

Don't forget to follow my Instagram! @ivystreetblog !!


No comments: