Labels

3.12.2013

New Purchases






I've got one of each, something floral, something metallic, something pistachio, and something silky and loose. I've been shopping (aahh bank account problems now!) but it was mostly on a budget. Firstly, the pants and crop top are from Frock You Vintage Boutique here in San Diego. A great little shop that I will have to write up a post about soon. The pants are amazing and remind me of the ones I saw Veda Pierce (Evan Rachel Wood) wear in the Mildred Pierce mini-series (cannot find a photo for the life of me but just watch the series it's amazing). I have no idea how I'm going to style them but I just could not pass them up! The crop is going to be perfect for summer and a great addition to my collection of boring black, white, and grey crop tops. The shoes and the dress are from Nordstrom Rack, and i have already begun wearing the shoes to death! I am planning on wearing the pistachio-colored dress to the Nick Cave concert, with Unif Hellbounds and a deep burgundy lip. Everything here was a steal, cause I'm into that. Nothing over $49 except for the pants, with were $68 (with I feel is so reasonable for amazing condition satin from the '30s!)

lovely!


No comments: