Labels

4.26.2013

Bad Seed














Went to see one of my favorite artists of all time, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds. It was such an amazing show at the Balboa Theatre here in San Diego.  The band sounded impeccable, playing with all the emotion of an orchestra. Warren Ellis and the rest of the Seeds were in full force, even after almost 30 years. Nick was amazing. To paraphrase someone else's review, he was like a mad preacher anointing his crowd. Like literally, he would touch peoples hands and heads like he was healing them. haha! He even got off the stage and walked through the crowd, and because he's so great, he wasn't even trampled by crazed fans. I know he did this at Coachella, but in this instance it was much more intimate and there were no crowd surfers/frat bros.

Anyways, I went for a springtime goth look to go to the show. I broke out my Hellbounds for the first time in forever... I really just don't have anywhere to wear them lately! 

Details:

Dress: Angie via the Rack

Sweater: Target

Shoes: c/o Unif

Rings: (left to right) thrifted, La Loupe Vintage, Elizabeth and James

Necklace: thrifted

Earrings: black ones were from some tourqouise store in Jerome, AZ and the spike I made out of some old jewelry pieces I had.

Lip: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain.. Color: Midnight. (loooove this lip stain have bought like 4 or 5 since  they came out)



No comments: